Friday 8 June 2012

What is in your beauty product

In our effort to beauty, we are at time our own undoing. Kinda like what they say ‘shooting oneself on the foot’. Have you ever stopped to ask your self what is in your shampoo? Or your night or day cream? How about that foundation and compact powder you use everyday? Do you know how each of the ingredients affect you? Why is it that we do not seem to care what we expose our body to through the products we use. Here is how I do it; I simply search out available information on the internet about each and every ingredient that is indicated on each product I buy that I don’t  know about. Try doing that today with your foundation or cream and share with me your findings. I am sure you will be surprised at the revelations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moringa: October special